Terms of Service
Please note the following Terms and Conditions prior to enrolling in a course with Priority ONE Security Training;
- All enrollments require a 50% deposit to guarantee your seat in your desired course. The remaining balance will be due on the first day of the course.
- In the event an enrollment is received without a deposit, the enrollment will be moved to the wait list pending payment. Once the minimum 50% deposit is received, the enrollment will be moved to a guaranteed seat subject to availability at that time.
- Priority ONE Security Training reserves the right to Cancel or Postpone any course that has less than 15 enrollments.
- In the event of a course being Postponed or Cancelled by Priority ONE Security Training, your deposit will be carried over to the next available course or an available course of your choice.
- There are no deposit refunds once enrolled for your desired course. If you are required to cancel your enrollment, your deposit will be moved to either the next available course or a course of your choosing.
- In the event a student does not give 48 hours’ notice to cancel their enrollment or is a “no show” at the course, NO REFUND or RE BOOKING will be permitted.